Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh my geez!

So I'm currently on my lunch break, on my iPhone blogging. I'm am totally stoked about this too, how freakin badass is this phone!

Well Sydneys party went over great with a few hitches, but all in all it was great. She LOVED her cake, I mean she tore into that thing so hard she had icing in her bellybutton. I'm so glad that my friends got to come, we are very fortunate we have the friends and family we do, they are so unbelivably supportive of me, I don't think I could survive without them!

This week has been crazy because I have been in training for work all week and away from the office, I miss those girls, howevrr insane we all are, they keep me sane and constantly laughing too! All in all it been a crazy busy week, but I can't wait to get back in the normal groove next week with my kind of crazy people.
I

1 comment: